Pages

June Favorites

How the heck is it already July? Jeez. Anyways I had a great reading month, I read 32 books (go me!) and here are the stand outs...

1. Everything that is Mariana Zapata
So I went on a bit of a binge when I discovered this author and read all (7) of her books and found a new auto-buy author! If you're a fan of the slow-burn character building stories then definitely check her out!

2. Night Huntress and Night Prince series by Jeaniene Frost
I read Halfway to the Grave years ago but never read the rest of the series and I was going through my TBR and saw that I had Once Burned and ended up reading the Night Prince series first and then went back and read the Night Huntress series. Really really enjoyed! I <3 p="" vampires="">

3. God's Eye by Susan Fanetti
One word–VIKINGS! I really enjoyed this book and the world Susan Fanetti created, it's the first in the series and I will definitely be reading the rest of the books ASAP.

4. The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon
This was my first Amy Harmon book but it definitely won't be my last. Extremely well written and loved the world this author created!

No comments:

Post a Comment