Pages

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get





Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This weeks TTT Is: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get

1. DEEP by Kylie Scott
This is the fourth book in the Stage Dive series, and I can't freaking wait for BEN! And a BABY. ZOMG.

2. WILD AND FREE by Kristen Ashley
This the long awaited last book in the Three series and as bittersweet that this series is coming to an end I can't freaking wait to read this book. Vampires. Werewolves. OH MY! It will be a wait up and read all night kind of book for sure :)

3. BEYDON ADDICTION by Kit Rocha
JARED! Freaking Jared. And the "Ice Queen" AH! This might be my most awaited book in the Beyond series! 

4. SUGAR RUSH by Belle Aurora
OH. MY. GOD. It feels like I've been waiting for this book FOR EVER. The third book in the Friend-Zoned series will without a doubt make me cry ugly tears. Max! Helena! CEECEE! *sobs* can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait

5. THE KING by Tiffany Reisz
I bow at the alter of Tiffany Reisz. This is book two in the White Years series (which is part of The Original Sinners books) KINGLSLEY! Je t'aime.

6. BETTER WHEN HE'S BOLD by Jay Crownover
This is the second book in the Welcome to the Point series, and after absolutely loving Bax in the first book I totally can't wait to read about Race! There's something about a bad boy that is always going to be a little bad that I just love.

7.THE MASTER by Kresley Cole
Two words. KRESLEY. COLE. Zomg I loved the hell out of the first book in the Game Maker series, The Professional, and I know that I'm going to love The Master especially if Maksim is anything like his brother :)

8. FALL WITH ME by J. Lynn
This is the fourth book in the Wait For You series and after being introduced to Roxy and Reece in the last book I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of this one! JLA can do no wrong!

9. DIRTY DEEDS by Karina Halle
This is book two in the Dirty Angels series. The first book was dark and twisted and I fully expect to be put through the ringer in this book too. Because Javier's sister, a mercenary, yesyesyesyes!

10. ARROW'S HELL by Chantal Fernando
I love me a good MC book and I fell in love with the first one in the Wind Dragons MC series, so I am super excited can't wait for this book. The author sold her rights to this series (YAY Chantal!) so the release date won't be until June 2015 but I'll totally wait. Bring Arrow on!

So these are my top ten sequels I can't wait to get, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment