Pages

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten Books I Read In 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.


1. THE GOLDEN DYNASTY by Kristen Ashley
Circe and Dax's relationship was very reminiscent of Daenerys and Drogo from Game of Thrones. It was everything I love in a book.

2. THE ANGEL by Tiffany Reisz
The relationship between Michael and Griff in this book was absolutely beautiful. It made this one of my all time favorite books.

3. BEYOND JEALOUSY by Kit Rocha
Well, ever since the first book I think we were all dying to get Rachel/Ace/Cruz's story. And the authors delivered, big time. It was the perfect mix of romance, action and angst.

4. REDEMPTION by Stephanie Tyler
Well, as you can see I'm partial to dystopian-esque MC books. And Redemption was right up my alley. Add the fact that the H had a disability, it was perfect for me.

5. REAPER'S LEGACY by Joanna Wylde
I read three books in this series this year, and choosing between them was difficult because I loved them all. But I think this was my favorite. The relationship between the main characters was great and Noah was super cute.

6. DARK SKYE by Kresley Cole 
AH! Of course the next book in the Immortals After Dark series was going to be on this list. Thronos and Lanthe's book has been a long time coming and Kresley definitely delivered. Only one of these books a year is painful though. 

7. STAY WITH ME by J. Lynn (Jennifer L. Armentrout)
This book took a bit of a different direction from the previous books in this series. I think it made me like it even more. Really looking forward to the next book in the series, Fall With Me.

8. THE WILL by Kristen Ashley
Okay, I know I have two Kristen Ashley books on this list, but let's be honest. I could have had a top ten list of just KA books as my favorites in 2014. The Will was sweet and I loved every word.

9. BEAUTY AND THE MUSTACHE by Penny Reid
This series became one of my favorites and BatM was my favorite of the bunch. Drew was sweet and Ashley had the crazy family that everyone can relate to. (And her brothers are getting their own books, YAY!)

10. DIRTY ROWDY THING by Christina Lauren
I read both books in this series this year and while I really loved Sweet Filthy Boy, Dirty Rowdy Thing reigned supreme. It was definitely Finn's dirty talking that did it for me. 


So, these are my top ten books I read in 2014, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment