Pages

Series Recommendation: The Kerr Chronicles by Jen Frederick

I’d do anything to keep my mother alive. 

Anything, including ask Ian Kerr for help. I don’t know much about him, except that he has more money than some small countries. And he’s willing to spend it on me. Just one catch: there’s a string attached, and not just the one I feel pulling me into his arms and his bed. There’s also the plan for revenge he wants my help with. 


Every time he says my name, it makes my body shiver and my heart stutter. I know he’s going to wreck me, know there won’t be anything left of me but lust and sensation by the time he’s done with me, but even though I can see the heartbreak coming towards me like a train, ready to crash into me, I can’t get out of the way. I want what he makes me feel. Want what he’s offering. 


This may have started out as something to save my mother, but now…now it’s about what he makes me feel. I’m in danger of losing everything that’s important. Worse? Ian's whispered words and hot caresses are making me believe that's okay.
Published June 16th 2014


   

I thought I needed only one thing in my life--the money and power to crush one man. But the moment I laid eyes on Victoria Corielli, my thirst for revenge was replaced by my craving for her.

No rule would keep me away; no obstacle too large to overcome. Not her will, not our differing social positions, not my infamous past. When she lost everything, I helped her pick up the pieces. When she trusted me with everything, she sealed her fate.


I've convinced Victoria she can put her heart in my hands. Now I have to protect it--from her shady stepfather and my business rivals, from enemies known and hidden. I'll do anything to keep her. And I might have to prove it, because now Victoria's risking more than her heart to be with me; she's risking her life.

Published September 2nd 2014


   

Okay you guys, I've been staring at my computer screen for an hour trying to find the right words to describe how much I loved these two books. And I really can't. This was so much more than the typical billionaire-meets-poor girl story. Jen made you so emotionally invested in what happened to Tiny and Ian, I couldn't put it down. I don't remember the last book I stayed up all night to read, but Losing Control has now slid into that place. The side characters were just as interesting as the main characters. I want to read about all of them. What I loved most might be that we got Tiny's POV in the first book and Ian's in the second. It was a nice change from the trend nowadays that has alternating POV chapters. Also- fans of dirty talk, this book is for you. We get it from Ian and Tiny and whew let's just say maybe don't read these in public.. ;-) I laughed, I cried, I can't recommend it enough. And Jen may or may not have said that she's writing about Jake *silently freaks out* !!!!!!

About Jen:
Jen Frederick lives with her husband, child, and one rambunctious dog.  She's been reading stories all her life but never imagined writing one of her own. Jen loves to hear from readers so drop her a line at

Connect with Jen:

No comments:

Post a Comment