Pages

UK Covers I Love

I sometimes find myself wishing I lived in the UK. The accents, the history, AND THE BOOK COVERS! So, I thought I would do a little blog post about the UK covers that I love. (and I love them way more than the US covers. US designers - take notes!) I've been seeing covers recently that I just love and find myself ordering UK copies via The Book Depository because I have no self control. These are just a few of the ones that I love!

Graceling Series - Kristin Cashore
  

Marked Men Series - Jay Crownover
   

On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
   
  

Immortals After Dark Series - Kresley Cole
        

Left Drowning - Jessica Park

Ugly Love & Maybe Someday - Colleen Hoover
 

Lucky Harbor Series - Jill Shalvis
   
   
   

Animal Attraction Series - Jill Shalvis
   

No comments:

Post a Comment