Pages

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten All Time Favorite Series (past 3 years)

I'm baaaaaack!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This week's TTT is Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years, but I'm doing series because I can't help myself!

1. Beyond series by Kit Rocha
   
   

2. Colorado Mountain series by Kristen Ashley
  
  

3. Hitman series by Jessica Clare and Jen Frederick
  

4. Mageri series by Dannika Dark
  
 

5. Slammed series by Colleen Hoover
  

6. Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole
        
(I know, these are the UK covers, but I luuuurve them)

7. Stage Dive series by Kylie Scott
  

8. Neighbor from Hell series by R.L. Mathewson
  
 
9. Knitting in the City series by Penny Reid
  
 

10. Highland Guard series by Monica McCarty
   
   
 

So, these are my top ten favorite series that I've read in the past 3 years, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment