Pages

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This week's TTT is Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

1. Kristen Ashley (48)
Holy. Crap. I've read a lot of Kristen Ashley books, huh? If you didn't know, I'm mildly obsessed with her writing. Bring on the next 48!

2. Samantha Young (25)
Samantha Young writes a wide range of books, and I've read em all—from her YA to her PNR I've loved every one.

3. Jill Shalvis (21)
Majority of the 21 Jill Shelves books I've read have come from her Lucky Harbor series which is freaking awesome. Seriously, if you like contemporary romance, this author is for you.

4. Kresley Cole (20)
Kresley's Immortals After Dark series is probably my favorite PNR series of all-time. The characters and world she created is so complex and swoon-worthy that I know I'll definitely be re-reading the entire series in the near future.

5. Abbi Glines (18)
While I haven't read much of her stuff lately, Abbi Glines was one of the authors that got me back into reading. I fell in love with her YA series and then moved on to her NA books.

6. Laurann Dohner (16)
New Species for the win! The books are short enough that you can read them in one day, and the heroes are so possessive of their women that I get jealous that they don't actually exist. Also, her next book in the series, Numbers, which is two books in one, is going to be out soon!

7. Nicole Edwards (15)
If there's one author that writes great m/m/f m/f/m books, it's Nicole Edwards. Her Alluring Indulgence and Club Destiny series are most definitely my favorite threesome books!

8. Bella Jewel (14)
If you're looking for a quick MC book, Bella Jewel is the author for you. She also writes spin-off series about characters that you're just dying to read about.

9. Julie Garwood (14)
3 words. Julie. Garwood. Historicals. She's the queen. I seriously hope that she returns to Historical Romance sometime in the near future!

10. Monica McCarty (12)
Monica's Highland Guard series is awesome. Scottish warrior meets NAVY seal. 'nuf said. She has a few other Historical Romance series out, too!

10. Charlaine Harris (12)
Oh Sookie Stackhouse. You were so good to me for so long, but then we had to go and see other people. I'm kind of surprised we lasted 12 books.

10. R.K. Lilley (12)
If you're looking for a great BDSM series, look no further. R.K.'s Up in the Air series introduced me to that and I haven't looked back. She has a bunch of books in the works so keep an eye out!

Honorable Mentions: (10) Kit Rocha, Jennifer L. Armentrout, R.L. Mathewson, Suzanne Wright, Dannika Dark, Kristen Proby, Penny Reid.

Those are my Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From, who are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment