Pages

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Of My Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This week's TTT is Top Ten Of My Auto-buy Authors


1. Kristen Ashley
   
Okay, I own every single book by Kristen Ashley. In both print and ebook. BOOM.

2. Penny Reid
  
Penny Reid's books always bring a smile to my face and she's just an all-around amazing person. Gold star for Penny!

3. Kit Rocha
   
All Hail Kit Rocha. Yes, their Beyond series is one of my all-time favorites. And they're starting a new series under the pen name Joelle Knox. Keep your eyes peeled!

4. Jill Shalvis
   
I've read almost every single book she has out. I own them all, but I feel like I need to save a few for a rainy day.

5. Kresley Cole
 
Kresley Cole does it all. YA, PNR, Adult, even Historical Romance! Seriously, if you can't find one of her books that interests you we can't be friends.

6. Kylie Scott 
   
I absolutely loved Kylie's Stage Dive series. Super sad when it ended. BUT DO NOT FEAR—early next year she'll be releasing a new series, Dive Bar. Bring it on!

7. Joanna Wylde
   
Probably my favorite MC author. Her storylines are freaking awesome and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

8. Elle Kennedy
 
It seems like Elle Kennedy writes it all. NA, Adult, Mysteries & Thrillers. Her Killer Instincts series is amazing, if you haven't read it go do it now! NOW!

9. Christina Lauren
   
Writing duos kick ass and Christina Lauren is no exception. Their Wild Seasons series is epic and one of the few series that I immediately start reading at midnight when it lands on my kindle. Also, I'm totally obsessed with their colorful covers!

10. R.S. Grey
 
R.S. Grey is my spirit animal. I want to live in her head. Or maybe just visit for a few hours, but her books have some of the funniest lines followed by the sweetest. I may have a girl-crush on her. LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS.

So, that is my Top Ten Auto-Buy Authors, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment