Pages

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This week's TTT is Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR!


1. Spiral of Need by Suzanne Wright
I've actually read an ARC of this book and let me tell you, it's as awesome as I hoped it would be.

2. Last Hope by Jessica Clare and Jen Frederick
The writing duo of Jessica Clare and Jen Fredrick is one of my favorites and their Hitman series is amazing. Bring on Mendoza! 

3. Claimed by Elle Kennedy
If Elle Kennedy writes it, I'll read it. Claimed is the first book in a new series "about men and women living on the edge of violence, sex, and life and death." SIGN ME UP!

4. All I Want by Jill Shalvis
All I Want is the next book in Jill's Animal Magnetism series and I love it to bits. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of this and let me tell you—if you like Jill Shalvis, you'll love this book!

5. The Queen by Tiffany Reisz
Wow. It's the end of an era. I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye to the characters Tiffany has created. There will never be another Søren or King or Nora—AH! The Original Sinners series will definitely rank up there will my all-time favorites.



6. Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashely
It's not a Top Ten list without a little Kristen Ashley. Her Chaos series is pretty great and after reading Ride Steady I know I'm going to love Walk Through Fire.

7. Reaper's Fall by Joanna Wylde
We're finally getting Painter and Melaine's story and I don't know if I can wait until November to read it!

8. Striker/Rock by Monica McCarty
Okay, this is kind of cheating but Monica is releasing her next two books in the Highland Guard series a month apart I'm counting them as one. This is one of my favorite historical romance series and these are two stories we've been waiting a long time for!

9. Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
Finalllllly! Kresley Cole's PNR seires Immortals After Dark is amazing. The world she's built with the cast of characters we've all fallen in love with, Sweet Ruin is bound to live up to the hype.

10. Coming Back by Lauren Dane
I've loved the first two books in this series, and after learning Coming Back is a menage relationship I absolutely can't wait to read it!

So these are my Top Ten books in my Fall TBR, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment