Pages

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.
This week's TTT is Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015


1. Beyond Innocence by Kit Rocha. This is the sixth (!!!!) book in the Beyond series and it's the one we've all been waiting for. Jared! And let me tell you, this book lived up to my expectations. If you haven't read this series yet, you might want to get on that before Beyond Ruin is released because that's going to be one hell of a book!

2. Claimed by Elle Kennedy. Claimed is the first book in Elle's new Outlaws series and she started off with a bang. It's a post-apocolypitc world filled with complete awesomeness. Addicted will be out in June of next year and I'll be reading that book at 12:01 on release day for sure!

3. Burn by Suzanne Wright. This author can do no wrong in my eyes. Most of her books are paranormal romance and Burn was just one example of why she's so awesome. She writes these characters that get books all the time (vampires, shifters, demons) but she writes them all with a twist, it's like you're reading about a whole new species every time. Honestly I could have picked any book she released this year because they were all awesome.

4. Sustained by Emma Chase. This book is the second in The Legal Briefs series and it was for sure my favorite. We get Jake and Chelsea's story and I think the best part was not only watching Jake and Chelsea fall in love, but watching Jake fall in love with the kids as well. I can't wait to see what Emma writes next!

5. Walk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley. Okay, a Kristen Ashley book on my Top Ten list. No surprise there! But this book was the fourth in the Chaos series and it might just be my favorite. If I'm honest, I could have picked any book Ms. Ashley wrote this year because I loved them all but the Chaos boys have a special place in my heart.


6. The Duet by R.S. Grey. Okay, I know this book wasn't released in 2015 but in my defense this was my first book by R.S. Grey and it's what made me fall in love with her writing! Her wit and humor and romance completely won me over and she went on my auto-buy list.

7. Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole. Kresley's Immortals After Dark series will always be one of my all-time favorites. The cast of characters she's written into this crazy world filled with every kind of mythological creature you can think of are most definitely my favorites. This series needs to go on for another 40 books and maybe I'll be satisfied.

8. Truth or Beard by Penny Reid. I love Penny Reid! She's definitely one of my favorite authors and choosing just one of her books from this year was hard But the Winston brothers have a special place in my heart and Beau and Jessica's story was everything I wanted. I can't wait for the upcoming books in this series!

9. Pucked by Helena Hunting. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as I did when I read this book for the first time. (yes, first time, because even though I read it in March, I had to read it again in October just because I couldn't help myself) The third book in this series releases early next year and I'm counting down the days!

10. Chase Me by Tessa Bailey. I absolutely loved this book. It's a short book so I read it in an afternoon and I wished it was 400 pages longer. All three books in this series are now published and while I loved them all, Louis and Roxy are most definitely my hashtag-relationship-goals.

THAT WAS SO HARD. But they're my Top Ten Best Books I Read in 2015. What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! There are so many amazing books on this list! <3

    ReplyDelete