Pages

March Favorites


I read 24 books in the month of March and these were my stand outs

1. Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh
I re-read this entire series (and novellas) this month and I think I'm going to have to make this a yearly re-read because no one writes PNR like Nalini Singh. Seriously. If you haven't read this series you need to! Some of my favorite shifters of all time are written by Nalini.

2. Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh
Seeing a pattern here? So March was the month of re-reads for me and after finishing the pst-changeling series I went right into this one. This is one of those series where I can't adequately describe how much I love it so I just shove it in peoples faces and force them to read it. Also—angels!

3. The Three series by Kristen Ashley
This series makes me wish KA wrote (or will write in the future) more PNR books because especially the first two in this series I LOVE.

So I basically only re-read this books this month, even though I have SO many new releases and books I need to get to, sometimes you just need to read some old favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment