Pages

May Favorites


I read 36 books this month (go me!) and these were my stand-outs...

1. Fierce Obsessions by Suzanne Wright
We finally get Tao's story that has been a long time coming. And I was surprised how much I liked this one! I loved that it took place in the Phoenix Pack but also in Riley's Flock in Arizona. Not a standalone but this is one of my favorite shifter series. You get funny and sexy-times and good plot lines. Definitely check out Suzanne Wright if you haven't!

2. Wicked Abyss by Kresley Cole
SO I finally got around to reading the 18th (!!!) installment of the Immortals After Dark series and boy it didn't disappoint. Another of the Møriør gets their story told and I loved reading about Sian and Lila. It was very Beauty & the Beast-esque and definitely a must-read!

3. The Hot Shot by Kristen Callihan
This was the 4th book in the Game On series and I loved it just as much as the first 3! Chess (Chester Copperpot!!) and Finn's story wasn't all hearts and rainbows but that's what I love about this series. I also think I have a new profession I need to get into, Chess is one lucky bitch.

4. The Red by Tiffany Reisz
Okay, so this one is a little brag because I got my hands on an ARC and this doesn't come out until July but it was SO. DAMN. GOOD. I have a mini review here. The Red was unlike anything I've ever read before but if you like Tiffany Reisz, you will love this book.

5. Boston Underworld series by A. Zavarelli
So I totally binged this series in 4 days but it was so good! Be warned—pretty much all of the books are dark so if you aren't down with that then this isn't for you. However, I loved them, I can't wait to see what this author writes next!

6. Beyond Doubt by Kit Rocha
This novella just came out yesterday but I read it in one sitting and I loved every second of it. I actually re-read the entire Beyond series this month and if you haven't read these books—you're missing out! Post-apocolyptic orgy-filled bad-assery. Also they have a spinoff Gideon's Riders that takes place in Sector One. Definitely worth a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment