Pages

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish.

1. BEAUTY AWAKENED by GENA SHOWALTER
I loved the first book in this series, and Beauty Awakened has been on my TBR for years. Gena Showalter does PNR like nobody else.

2. THE GAME PLAN by R.L. MATHEWSON 
So, The Game Plan won't be published until December 27, and unless Santa can bribe R.L. Mathewson, I won't be getting this book in time for Christmas. BUT I love the hell out of this series and I'm looking forward to escaping my crazy family to read this book during the holidays.

3. RIVAL by PENELOPE DOUGLAS
I can't believe I haven't read Rival yet. Madoc's story has been a long time coming and I really need to read this before Falling Away is released in January! (and these covers are seriously yum)

4. DARKNESS & SMILEY by LAURANN DOHNER
 
So the New Species series is kind of my dirty little secret and I haven't gotten to Darkness OR Smiley yet. I will definitely binge read these two books when I get some free time!

5. CAGED IN WINTER by BRIGHTON WALSH
I've heard nothing but great things about this book (and author) and the second book in this series will be released next year so I'll have to get to this before Tess Ever After.

6. BECOMING CALDER by MIA SHERIDAN
I need to read this book. I know I've only read one Mia Sheridan book but it turned out to be one of my favorites of the year. This is the first in a duology that was released earlier this year and it sounds amazing. 

7. FILTHY BEAUTIFUL LIES by KENDALL RYAN
I LOVE KENDALL RYAN! This is the first book in the Filthy Beautiful Lies series. If these sizzling covers don't make you want to read this series then we can't be friends. 

8. IT AIN'T ME, BABE by TILLIE COLE
It's no secret that I have serious love for MC books. The second book in this series Heart Recaptured was just released so I need to read this one pronto!

9. WICKED by JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT
Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn. LE SIGH. I love your books. I've read almost all of them and a new adult PNR? O-FREAKING-KAY! I have it on good authority that santa will be bringing me this book on Christmas morning :)

10. THE LIBRARIAN PRINCIPLE by HENELA HUNTING
I loved Helena's Clipped Wings series and finding out that she was writing a librarian/principle romance? I'm in! If you haven't you should read the blurb it sounds so good!

So, these are my top ten books I wouldn't mind santa bringing me this year, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment